Beijing Model United Nations 2016 will be held in Shahe Campus of China Foreign Affairs University. International delegates could use Beijing Subway or taxi to reach the campus.
From Beijing Capital Int’l Airport (PEK)
- Take Beijing Subway Airport Express Line at Terminal 2 Station or Terminal 3 Station. You’ll need to purchase a 25 RMB ticket for Airport Express Line;
- Transfer at SANYUANQIAO Station for Line 10 (To TAIYANGGONG). You’ll need to purchase a 6 RMB ticket for the rest part of trip;
- Transfer at BEITUCHENG Station for Line 8 (To ZHUXINZHUANG);
- Transfer at ZHUXINZHUANG Station for CHANGPING Line (To CHANGPING XISHANKOU);
- Arrive at SHAHE Station (Not to be confused with SHAHE University Park Station);
- Walk for approximately 15 minutes to arrive at the campus.
The total fare is 31 RMB.
Please download the subway guide image on the right. (Click for larger image)
The total fare of taxi from Beijing Capital Int’l Airport to Shahe Campus of China Foreign Affairs University is estimated to be 160 – 200 RMB.
Please download the traffic guide image on the right and show it to the taxi driver. (Chinese version only, click for larger image)